Terrorism tax

James E. Clapp jeclapp at WANS.NET
Thu Feb 3 21:01:42 UTC 2000

A. Vine wrote:

> Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
> >
> >    About "wuss," there's an old saying about memories of the 1960s. If you were there when it happened, you can't remember it.  If you can remember it well, you weren't there when it happened.
>
> I hope that saying doesn't apply to 6-10 yr. olds.

It goes double for 6-10 yr. olds.

For some reason this discussion reminds me of an anecdote from long ago:
Sign on window of establishment where liquor was served: "You must have
proof of age.  Remembering where you were when you heard that Kennedy
was assassinated is *not* proof of age."

James E. Clapp