Austracism

Anne Lambert annelamb at GNV.FDT.NET
Thu Feb 10 21:56:42 UTC 2000

Speaking of hw-w distinguishers,  I have been told that this is a generational
difference.  I always thought that it was a regional difference; most people I
know from the Northeast don't use it, but I, from Chicago, do.  I think maybe
this is a feature that started in the Northeast and may have migrated west over
the generations.  Any comments?