data

KJones1311 at AOL.COM KJones1311 at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 19 17:18:24 UTC 2000

I am currently writing my dissertation at the University of Georgia in Adult
Education. The purpose of my study is to determine the impact of bidialectal
instruction on AAVE speaking adults. I am looking for data on the # of adult
AAVE students returning to post-secondary campuses (to include technical
schools, GED programs, etc) that must take developmental SE classes before
entering the general core curriculum. Any suggestions of data bases or other
information areas would be greatly appreciated. I have some local data, but
nothing regional or national.   Thank-you, Kathleen Alton Jones  Augusta,
Georgia