belated WOTY

Miller, Jerry MILLERJ at FRANKLINCOLL.EDU
Mon Jan 10 22:32:49 UTC 2000

Dennis: No, I'd say, "He's changing the play at the line of scrimmage," or,
"He's calling a new play at the line of scrimmage" - there's really no need
to note that it is "audible" (and, as we saw this past weekend, in Minnesota
and Seattle, it isn't always).

Jerry Miller