Idiom question -- Re: holy expletive batman!

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Thu Jan 20 19:35:10 UTC 2000

This was forwarded to me by my daughter, who saw it on a mailing list. I will
pass any replies back to her. I have deleted her comments; the bracketed snip
and attribution are hers.