missing PADS

Mon Jan 24 22:17:29 UTC 2000

Rogetr Shuy wonders if anyone has any old PADS, possibly for trade. If you
have a duplicate of 28, 76, or 80 for trade, please e-mail Roger diredcly.

In a message dated 1/24/2000 3:47:04 PM, shuyr at gusun.georgetown.edu writes:

<< Going though my PADS collection (I thought I had everything from 1890
Dialect Notes to present) I see that I am missing volumes 28, 76 and 80. I
also have many duplicate copies over the years, including some from way
back. I am wondering how I can get 28,76, and 80 to make my set complete
and whether or not other members might be missing volumes for which I have
duplicate copies. >>