I'm looking for a booklet

Joe Pickett Joe_Pickett at HMCO.COM
Wed Jan 26 21:07:09 UTC 2000

I've always wondered about the range of the redundant compound "soda pop." If
pop is midwestern and soda is eastern, who drinks soda pop?

Any opinions on this?

Joe Pickett
Executive Editor

Anne Lambert <annelamb at GNV.FDT.NET> on 01/26/2000 03:27:13 PM

Please respond to American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>