slang infix /iz/?

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jan 27 15:52:59 UTC 2000

Chris Rock used the form--and it blew my buttoned-down mind--going on four
years ago on a hip-hop spoof segment on Saturday Night Live.  It ran a few
times, and Chris Farley played his sidekick in the bits.  I cannot remember
the name off the top of my head.  It was pretty funny, and Rock clued me in
to what was popular at the time.  Once again, it was a while back, four or
more years.