credit card collector

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Thu Jan 27 22:53:30 UTC 2000

Lynne Murphy <lynnem at COGS.SUSX.AC.UK> writes:

> A co-worker who collects credit cards would like to know if there is (or can
be
> created) a term to describe this hobby. Any ideas?

is he collecting usable ones, on which he's getting debt, or expired/
unactivated ones (like people who collect phone cards).
<<<

I should have clarified this in my original post, as many seem to have
misunderstood. He does not open many credit card accounts (as far as I know),
but collects (expired) credit cards as a hobby.

i'd propose plastophile, just because i like the sound of it.
<<<

Thanks.

-- Mark