Doctoral program survey

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 27 20:29:24 UTC 2000

Subject: The National Doctoral Program Survey will END August 10!

Thank you for your support of the National Doctoral Program Survey!

Nearly 27,000 graduate students have participated so far, thanks in
large part to the work of organizations such as yours.  We are very
pleased with this response, but we are still trying to reach those who
may not have heard about the survey, or may not have completed a survey
form yet.  Department-level results will only be released for those
departments with at least 10 responses.  Would you please forward the
following short message, or a personal one, to your email listserv?

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

The National Doctoral Program Survey Team
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
phdsurvey at nagps.org
http://survey.nagps.org/

The National Association of Graduate-Professional Students (NAGPS) is
currently conducting The National Doctoral Program Survey
<http://survey.nagps.org/>, an opportunity for all current and recent
graduate students in the United States and Canada to evaluate the
faculty mentoring, curricular breadth and flexibility, teaching and
professionalism, career guidance and placement, time to degree, and
climate of their departments.  The survey is free, anonymous, and takes
15-20 minutes to complete online.  Please visit the website today -- the
survey ends August 10, 2000.