"Coffee, tea or me?"

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue Jun 13 16:58:56 UTC 2000

A book by this title is listed in the bibliography of a dissertation
written at the Handelshochschule St. Gallen by Dr. Hanspeter Danuser, now
the Director of Tourism for St. Moritz (Switzerland). His thesis had a
title something like "Zur Ausbildung und zum Berufsbild der
Swissair-Hostess." This is as likely as a book so titled is likely to
climb on the academy's pop charts, I ween.

Peter Richardson