"on Language"

Paul Frank paulfrank at WANADOO.FR
Fri Jun 16 20:42:03 UTC 2000

> What day of the week is On Language printed.  I no longer get the
> print version of the IHT and I don't know if I can read the feature
> columns on-line, but it would help if I knew which day of the week's
> archive to sift through (I vaguely remember that it's the same in the
> IHT and the NYT).
> Aaron

In the International Herald Tribune it's on Monday and in the New York Times
it's, I think, on Sunday. I get the paper version of the IHT, but unless I'm
mistaken the online versions of the IHT and the NYT do not carry Safire's
Language column.

Paul
Paul Frank
Business, financial and legal translation
>From German, French, Chinese, Spanish,
Italian, Dutch and Portuguese into English
paulfrank at wanadoo.fr  - 74500 Thollon, France