Mexican chocolate

Mon Jun 19 15:36:11 UTC 2000

--- Rudolph C Troike <rtroike at U.ARIZONA.EDU> wrote:
> I'll second Mike Salovesh's nomination of Mexican
> chocolate, though I'm
> afraid I'd still put it second behind Hershey's
> (either hot chocolate or
> bar)...
>
>         Rudy

Hershey's gets the distinctly "american" taste in its
milk chocolate by using sour milk.  This is why most
who have grown up eating non-american chocolate
consider Hersheys milk chocolate to have an inferior
or unpleasant flavor, and at least one reason
"foreign" chocolates taste so different to Americans.

=====
SLC, UT                        |it is that we will be sued