"Kidpreneur" in WSJ

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 20 16:42:15 UTC 2000

   I've heard "kidpreneur" before, and I'm still not sold on the term.  Kid entrepreneurs.  Cute, but stupid.
   From the WALL STREET JOURNAL, 20 June 2000, pg. B1, col. 2:

_"Kidpreneurs" Program Focuses on Minority Youngsters_
_Ripe Business Opportunity Is Found as Kids Are Urged to Be Entrepreneurs_
   (...)  The collection of youngsters, ranging from age 4 to 18, is part of the Kidpreneurs program, an offshoot of Black Enterprise magazine, which holds an annual conference for black entrepreneurs.  About 120 "kidpreneurs" took part in the kids version of the conference last month, while their parents attended workshops and networking sessions held by the magazine.