GuideStar report on ADS

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 20 20:51:38 UTC 2000

Did you know that there's a website with detailed information on just about
all of the nation's 620,000 nonprofit organizations? Sponsored by a bunch of
foundations, so you can among other things consider whether a particular
charity deserves your support.

Nonprofits have the opportunity to post information about their program and
goals, and I just did that for ADS. If you're curious, go to
www.guidestar.org
and just type in "American Dialect Society."

If you see anything that needs correction, let me know. - Allan Metcalf