ADS Web site changeove (ADS Newsletter 32.2)

Bill Kretzschmar billk at ATLAS.UGA.EDU
Fri Jun 23 15:15:36 UTC 2000

If you are trying to go to the ADS Web site (as Allan has suggested, if you
want to look at the latest ADS Newsletter), you may not find it just at the
moment!  We are trying to change the ADS Web site over to our Linguistic
Atlas server here in Athens (away from the previous server, which cost ADS
money to rent space), and I'm afraid that right now you'll get our
Linguistic Atlas site and not the ADS site if you click on
http://www.americandialect.org/.  We'll get this fixed ASAP.

Bill
                        *****
Bill Kretzschmar                        Professor of English and Linguistics
Dept. of English                        Phone: 706-542-2246
University of Georgia                   Fax:  706-583-0027
Athens, GA  30602-6205          Atlas Web Site: us.english.uga.edu