need DARE pairs

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Fri Jun 23 15:45:50 UTC 2000

    I always thought that although these referred to the same basic kind
of thing, that frosting was the thick kind, like you would put on a
carrot cake, and icing was more of a glaze, like you would put on an
angel food cake.  Does anyone else make this differentiation?

Excerpts from mail: 23-Jun-100 Re: need DARE pairs by AAllan at AOL.COM
> frosting : icing

    And also, I thought that monkey bars were the things that you swing
across, but that a jungle gym was ANY structure of bars that kids climb
on.  Is this differentiation common either?

Excerpts from mail: 22-Jun-100 Re: need DARE pairs by Kim & Rima McKinzey at SLIP
>Monkey bars/Jungle Gym?

    Johanna