pizza

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Mon Jun 26 14:00:55 UTC 2000

Gastronomically speaking, Barry Popik quotes:

having tasted the various pizzas prepared by the "Maestro," cooked as they were
to perfection, exquisitely flavoured, their "cornicioni" (boarders) very thin,
the Queen expressed her preference for the pizza garnished with mozzarella (Pg.
22--ed.) and tomato
<<<<<

I hope the subsequent flow of excellent pizzas put some weight on the boarders!

[Sorry, Barry; I can't imagine how you type up so much stuff with so few typos!
But this one just fell into a pun and I couldn't resist. :-)\  ]

   Mark A. Mandel : Senior Linguist and Manager of Acoustic Data
         Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Dragon Systems, Inc.
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com/
                     (speaking for myself)