English words for @

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jun 29 01:54:23 UTC 2000

Another competitor on the "clitoris" thread.

I believe "the at symbol" would be the enduring name for it. I am reminded of "the number sign" [#] which at  one time was called "the octothorpe,"
by Ma Bell I think, but it apparently didn't take.