Missing books on drinks

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 29 18:23:22 UTC 2000

DRINK BOOKS

Naber, Alfs and Brune
CATALOGUE AND BARTENDERS' GUIDE.  HOW TO MIX DRINKS.
Schmidt Label & Lith. Co., San Francisco, 1884
  Only Cal-Berkeley has this, both the book and a microfilm of it (according to OCLC).  I requested inter-library loan.  Does this have Martini???

McDonough, Patrick
McDONOUGH'S BAR-KEEPER'S GUIDE, AND GENTLEMEN'S SIDEBOARD COMPANION
Post-Express Print, Rochester, NY, 1883
   Missing from the LOC!  Where else is it?

GREAT HEADS AND HOW TO CURE THEM
n.p., 1883
   Missing from the LOC!

Winter, George
HOW TO MIX DRINKS.  BAR KEEPERS' HANDBOOK.  WITH LATE AMENDMENTS TO THE EXCISE LAWS.
New York, 1884
   Missing from the LOC!

Barnes, ALbert
THE COMPLETE BARTENDER
Crawford & CO., Philadelphia, 1884
   Missing from the LOC!

   I'll get to my missing Mexican cookbooks later.