Any of you *not* know another language?

Greg Pulliam pulliam at IIT.EDU
Fri Jun 30 04:53:14 UTC 2000

I took Spanish for five years between high school, college, and grad
school, including History of the Spanish Language and Structure of
Modern Spanish.  But do I *know* Spanish?  Probably not.  I know a
lot about it, but I can't understand Spanish speakers and I can't
produce a lick of it myself.

Does this mean I lose my -linguist- credentials?

--
-
Greg

greg at pulliam.org