Ice(d) tea in Portugal

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 2 18:33:49 UTC 2000

ICE(D) TEA

   In New York City, it's all "iced tea."  When I was in Switzerland, it was all "ice tea."
   Here in Portugal, Nestea, Tetley, and Fru all have "iced tea."
   Lipton has "ice tea."  The "ice" has a little "R" by it.  They can trademark "ice tea"?

FOOD IN PORTUGAL

   I've been looking at the menus here in Nazare.

MOLOTOF (MOLOTOV) PUDDING--several places serve it.  Goes well after a Molotov cocktail.
BITOQUE (SMALL BEEFSTEAK)--several places had this on the English menu.
ALENTEJANA STYLE--several places offered this style, for pork & clams and for meat.
BULHAO PATO STYLE--several places offered this style, for clams and other dishes.
MAFIOSA PIZZA--the Meu Jardin pizzaria (not pizzeria) offers this, which has cheese, tomato, ham, Roquefort, cream.
MEXICAN SALAD--with chicken slices, artichoke, bread.
MEXICANA SANDWICH--hot chicken, fries, vegetables.  (Nothing is Tex-Mex, I guess.)

Time for dinner.