Needs specimen

Fri Mar 10 12:26:24 UTC 2000

I (and others who have worked on the needs+pp construction) find this in
people of every status group (including the very highest, and, in fact, I
have written in several places about the local "unawareness" of it). I'm
afraid we must go on saying it is very common, perhaps ubiquitous.

dInIs (who ain't got it; just slipped a few miles south of it)

) >I spend time in central Illinois although I no longer live there, and I have