FW: Sorting by Case

Michael Horlick michael at RFA.ORG
Mon Mar 13 21:43:43 UTC 2000

>>Different publishing houses have different ordering rules. There is no one
>>right or wrong answer; however, one should expect consistency within a
>>given publishing house.

that may very well be the case, but the crux of my argument was that the set
of letters that can be termed 'English' are not catalogued under an
'English' heading, but rather a 'Latin' heading.

what english does should have little to no impact on which order the letters
are catalogued in -- it should follow the order used in the rest of the
standard -- capital, then lowercase.

michael