fast foxes fleeing flagrant forest fires

Mike Salovesh salovesh at NIU.EDU
Sun Mar 19 07:23:50 UTC 2000

"Dennis R. Preston" wrote:

> That reminds me that I offered the all-time alliterative proverbial
> comparison challenge in that list with "Hotter than a fast-fucked fox in a
> forest fire." No contender has ever entered the fray.

dInIs, you've got to be kidding.  I've never heard of anything so
ridiculous as your contention that no contender has ever entered the
fray.

That's as ridiculous as a rating routine for rubbings of writhing
ribbons of ribald writings on rutted rotten rattan.

Than which there is no whicher.

-- mike salovesh                    <salovesh at niu.edu>
PEACE !!!