Who wants Fred Shapiro to be a millionaire?

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 26 03:11:08 UTC 2000

    This story about Millionaire #3 was in Friday's New York Post
(www.nypost.com/03242000/entertainment/26742.htm):

     That took him up to the $1 million question: "What insect shorted out an
early supercomputer and inspired the term 'computer bug?'"
     Trela says he knew the correct answer was a moth--but not because he
works in the computer field.
     "Right off I thought I had heard the story about the moth flying in and
getting caught inside a relay," he said.

     What reference work did the show use for that question?