Who wants Fred Shapiro to be a millionaire?

Donald M. Lance LanceDM at MISSOURI.EDU
Mon Mar 27 04:33:16 UTC 2000

In about 1985 SCIENCE NEWS had an article on the moth qua first bug.  The cover of that
issue was a photograph of the log sheet (yellow pad) describing the event.  There may have
been a photo of the moth too, but I may be manufacturing a memory here. Definitely not an
urban legend.  I have the piece in a file somewhere (made copies of it for a class), but
please don't ask me to look for it, because I'm way way behind on too many more important
things.

DMLance