repeated bounces from list

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri May 5 17:56:01 UTC 2000

Every message I send to the list (including, I expect, this one) produces a
bounce that starts like this:

     ==================

The original message was received at Fri, 5 May 2000 12:51:50 -0500 (EST)
from maild at localhost

<besp35 at yahoo.com>

... while talking to mx1.mail.yahoo.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 552 delivery error: dd This user does not have a yahoo.com account
(besp35 at yahoo.com)
554 <besp35 at yahoo.com>... Service unavailable

Will the listowner (we do have a listowner, don't we?) please remove this bogus
or obsolete address from the list?

I'm sorry if there's a better way to make this request. I can't find any such in
my files of the list, including in the welcome message.

-- Mark A. Mandel