Fred Cassidy

Joan Houston Hall jdhall at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Fri May 19 14:23:27 UTC 2000

I'm sorry to have to tell you that Fred Cassidy is in the hospital, having
suffered a serious stroke a week ago.  It is too early to tell what the
longterm effects wlll be, but he has shown tremendous strength and will to
recover in the past.  I'm hopeful that he may rally this time as well. If
you would like to send him a card (Room 358 Meriter Hospital, 202 S. Park
St., Madison, WI  53715),  I'm sure he would appreciate hearing from you.

Joan H. Hall, Associate Editor
Dictionary of American Regional English
6125 Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park St., Madison, WI 53706