southmore

Barnhart ADS-L at HIGHLANDS.COM
Mon May 22 14:59:12 UTC 2000

I checked further on southmore.  There are two quotes from Nexis and
nothing in MOA.

Regards,
David Barnhart

                           LEVEL 4 - 45 OF 67 STORIES

               Copyright 1998 The Indianapolis Newspapers, Inc.
                             THE INDIANAPOLIS STAR

                   March 31, 1998 Tuesday CITY FINAL EDITION

SECTION: EXTRA; Pg. E03; LET IT OUT

LENGTH: 567 words

HEADLINE: LET IT OUT

 BODY:
   ... soft on defense.

   I can't believe Larry Bird is proud of Reggie Miller jamming a
forearm into the Charlotte Hornets' Vlade Divac.

   Will somebody please tell (TV basketball announcer) George
McGinnis: It's "sophomore," not " southmore" ?

   Why doesn't Indiana come out of the dark ages and get on Daylight
Savings Time like the rest of the nation?

                           LEVEL 4 - 64 OF 67 STORIES

                Copyright 1995 The Providence Journal Company
                        The Providence Journal-Bulletin

                 January 21, 1995, Saturday, CITY FINAL EDITION

SECTION: SPORTS, Pg. 5B

LENGTH: 515 words

HEADLINE: HOCKEY Noury's late goal saves Sentinels

BYLINE: BUD BARKER; Journal-Bulletin Sports Writer

DATELINE: SMITHFIELD

 BODY:
   It looked like a piece of cake, but Met B-North leader Smithfield
found
cellar-dwelling Coventry tough to cut.

    Southmore  Matt Noury finally got the job done with less than two
minutes
left in the game. His goal nipped the Oakers 3-2 in the second game of a
doubleheader at the Smithfield rink.