senior slump

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Tue May 30 18:08:17 UTC 2000

Victoria Neufeldt <vneufeldt at M-W.COM> writes:

In at least one high school in Springfield, Mass, it's called 'senioritis'.
(I just heard this and am assuming the spelling.)
<<<<<

(Sounds of hemming, hawing, and foot-scuffing.) Er... now that I see
"senioritis", it seems to me that that was indeed the name for it that I knew. I
think, now, that my "senior slump" is a bogus memory. Sorry for the ghost word!

-- Mark (slinking off back to work)