Gone and V-ed

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Tue Nov 7 18:44:40 UTC 2000

    I don't think there's any hint of motion here.  It doesn't sound
unreasonable for someone to be sitting at a desk doing paperwork, and
then groan and explain that he "just went and signed in the wrong box."

    Johanna

Excerpts from mail: 7-Nov-100 Re: Gone and V-ed by Salikoko Mufwene at MIDWAY.