Sudden Wealth Syndrome

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 9 16:47:49 UTC 2000

   From the NEW YORK POST, 9 November 2000, pg. 34, col. 3:

_"SUDDEN WEALTH SYNDROME"_
_Are they too rich too soon?_
_Many young 'Net entrepreneurs fall to drugs & booze_
   (Story of the late Phillip Katz, the "zipping" genius, and others--ed.)
   (Pg. 35, col. 6--ed.)
    Eventually, the feeling of immense power can lead to what Goldbart calls
"financial narcissism."

MISC.

   I've seen "dot-comette" but I haven't seen "dot-comet."  I haven't checked
the databases yet...I'll try to sneak into the CIA this weekend (Culinary
Institute of America, that is)...I have a new senator with no last name.