Prince Albert & King George

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 23 23:41:18 UTC 2000

   Today's New York Post has used "Prince Albert" for Al Gore and "King
George" for George Bush.  "Florida Fiasco" has been used a lot.  "Gore Loser"
and "Gore-Loserman" have been on the signs for Bush supporters.

FAME JUNKIES--"'Fame junkie' stars have psych woes, shrink says" is in
today's NEW YORK POST, 23 November 2000, pg. 14, cols. 2-4.  It's about
celebrities who sell wedding photos and stuff to constantly be in the
magazines and newspapers.  "Fame junkie" has been used for people who are
_not_ stars.

STOVE-PIPE ORGANIZATION--Today's Word-Spy WOTD.  I haven't checked on JSTOR,
but I remember this from the 1970s.  I think it was coined by Peter Drucker.