Fwd: Re: our appointment

Lynne Murphy lynnem at COGS.SUSX.AC.UK
Fri Nov 24 11:02:34 UTC 2000

I think someone on this list recently mentioned the countability of
'e-mail' (in the discussion of the countability of 'chad').  I just
got the following message from a (British) student, and the use of
'e-mails' struck me as something I would never do--but I think my Dad
might do it as well.  (Although Dad usually says "I'll see if I've
gotten any faxes"  And I say "You mean 'e-mail'."  And he says
"Right.")

>Hello Lynne
>
>I've just checked my e-mails, I'll be over at 11:30 if that's okay with
>you.

Lynne
--
M. Lynne Murphy