FW: missing word: mullet -- MORE!

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Oct 8 21:27:04 UTC 2000

Oops, this was supposed to go to the entire list.

----------
From: Bob Haas <highbob at mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 10:30:30 -0400
To: Frank Abate <abatefr at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: missing word: mullet -- MORE!

The "mullet" cut looks very similar to the pageboy worn by the little Dutch
Boy, on the logo of that particular brand of paint.  Are mullet plentiful in
the Netherlands?  Might "mullethead" be a nationalistically-based slur,
directed towards eaters of fish who also wear their hair that way?  And is
the pageboy-mullet-cut one and the same?  Yikes!

bob