the psychology of Gray/Grey

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Tue Oct 17 01:06:03 UTC 2000

    I always heard that the difference between a violin and a fiddle was
that a violin has a case.

    Johanna, who has to finish transcribing a conversation now

Excerpts from mail: 16-Oct-100 Re: the psychology of Gray/.. by "Peter
A. McGraw"@LINFIE