theatre

David Bergdahl bergdahl at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Tue Oct 17 15:11:26 UTC 2000

On Long Island there's "Rockville Centre, NY" which I suppose is meant
to sound tonier with the -re, at least that's what we kids in Valley
Stream thought ... [which I've been told was "Rum Junctioion" before the
real estate guys got a hold of it]