Infinite vocabulary

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Thu Oct 26 19:29:00 UTC 2000

Perhaps the time has come to categorize the various kinds or types of
infinities with which you linguists must deal. The Russian, Cantor,
devised several such, as I recall, to categorize infinities in
mathematics. A "Venturini" might describe an infinity of phrases as
opposed to single word synonyms.

Bob