Infinitive form?

Allison Hall mojofan at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 28 10:45:03 UTC 2000

In writing many, MANY papers as a college English major, I've learned all
about making "transitions" between paragraphs.  I was just wondering, since
no one around here seems to know, if there is an infinitive verb form for
"transition"--besides 'to make a transition.'  What seems most obvious is
'to transit'--but I don't think that's it!  Can anyone help?
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at

More information about the Ads-l mailing list