Guinness isn't good for me (off topic)

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Sep 6 18:31:37 UTC 2000

Barry, are you very disappointed?  I think it's a good and valid category,
but in keeping with the Danni Ashe record you mentioned, it might have
helped if you had been naked at the time you sent the e-mails.

Interesting that she used "enquiry," instead of "inquiry."  I tend to
associate "enquire" with an "e" with the NATIONAL ENQUIRER.  Don't those
spell it that way?

bob