Ted Koppell's "Hiphip Glossary"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 7 12:55:05 UTC 2000

     Whenever I want to know a specific hiphop term, I don't turn to the
online rap dictionary--I immediate think "Ted Koppell."
     ABC's NIGHTLINE is doing a three-part series on hiphop.  There is a
"Hiphop Glossary" (there is no link to any other hiphop site on the web) at:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/onair/nightline/hiphop/glossary_hiphop_popoff.html
or
http://nightline.abcnews.com
     One person on the discussion boards mentioned that these terms are
missing:  shorty, bling-bling, ya heard me, dun, stick girl, whip, hot
boy/girl, cipher, stunner, chicken head, pigeon, scrub, whoa.