Weightless Economy, Just-Not-In-Time

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 17 22:20:43 UTC 2000

    "The just-not-in-time economy" is in ONLOOKER by Philip Coggan, FINANCIAL TIMES, Sept. 16-17, 2000, pg. 26, cols. 5-8.  He points out that, because of petrol prices, we're just not the same old "weightless economy" anymore.
    INDEPENDENT, 4-18-1996:  "The Invisible Hand and the Weightless Economy, Danny Quah, Centre for Economic Performance, March 1996."
    TIMES (London), 2-19-1997:   "...the Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin has produced a catchphrase for the rest of us to catch on to: the weightless economy.
    When I type in "just-in-time" and "just-not-in-time," however, my Dow Jones database just dies.