Nigger in the Woodpile

Chase, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Chase at WANG.COM
Wed Sep 20 19:06:42 UTC 2000

Fred,

For what it's worth, everyone in my family is white.  I have certainly heard
the generation older than myself (the ones who would be around 60 years old)
use it before.

Of course, I don't know how one would DOCUMENT that...

Regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey E. Chase
Wang Government Services
"Have red pencil.  Will travel."
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and not
meant to imply endorsement by Getronics, Wang Government Services, or the
United States Government.