Dog in the manger

Bonnie Osborn Briggs BBriggs at LATTE.MEMPHIS.EDU
Thu Sep 21 14:22:52 UTC 2000

I've lived in the South all of my life and I often heard this phrase
used when people were referring to something unknown about a certain
situation.  Maybe this is more of a regional type meaning.

Bonnie Briggs
The University of Memphis