Popik Book

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Sun Apr 1 00:36:35 UTC 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Laurence Horn wrote:

> I hereby propose to Barry (with many witnesses) that he take some
> time off from his travels to publish a book, with chapters devoted to
> these various solutions.  I realize that some of these have appeared

My wife is an editor at Greenwood Publishing Group, and she says Greenwood
would probably be interested in publishing a book of Barry Popik's studies
on etymology, edited by Gerald Cohen.  If Barry and Jerry are interested
in such a project, one or both of them should let me know.

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Public Services     YALE DICTIONARY OF QUOTATIONS
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            Yale University Press,