Zwilling book on TAD (was "hot dog" and Hundewurst)

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat Apr 21 21:16:41 UTC 2001

     The title of Leonard Zwilling's book is: _A TAD Lexicon_
(=_Etymology and Linguistic Principles_, vol. 3), published by Gerald
Leonard Cohen, University of Missouri-Rolla.  151 pp. Cost; $25
(includes postage and handling). Check should be made out to
University of Missouri-Rolla and mailed to: Prof. Gerald Cohen, G-4
Humanities-Social Sciences Building, University of Missouri-Rolla,
Rolla, MO 65401.

      Jonathan Lighter has quoted Zwilling's book quite frequently in
his _Historical Dictionary of American Slang_, and I am honored to
have played a role in helping it see the light of day. Perhaps
Leonard Zwilling might be prevailed upon to share some thoughts with
ADS-L about the nature of his project.

---Gerald Cohen