The Donkeys Are Getting Married

Thu Aug 23 23:31:42 UTC 2001

I'm not sure why a post informing us that donkeys are marrying is any
more (or less) appropriate than one noting that George W. Bush is
president. The first make more sense to me (especially if it rains),
but, to avoid insulting coservatives, what's either got to do with

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages