No subject

Ed bubwti at MOZCOM.COM
Tue Aug 28 23:40:41 UTC 2001

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if
it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are' 'absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some megabucks with only $25 out
of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00
in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New
Jersey.

The FREE booklet "Make $50,000 in the next 90 days"
Will unlock the doors to success and money.
mailto:bubwit at mozcom.com