DEE-fense

Billionbridges.com translation at BILLIONBRIDGES.COM
Mon Dec 3 23:50:07 UTC 2001

A Torontonian would say that Hamilton is west
of Toronto because of the layout of the streets
there, but a Hamiltonian would say that Toronto
is north of Hamilton because the of the layout
of the streets in Hamilton.  For us here, east
means Niagara Falls and Buffalo.

To be more accurate I suppose I should say
"southwest of Toronto", though it really is
more south than west.